Anime Ja Nai: Foros

No es anime... es la realidad

No te has registrado

Aviso

• Aviso: desabilitada la opción de nuevos registros en el foro acá la razón y como hacerlo en caso de necesitar registro.
  • Revisa el foro de Informaciones antes de preguntar cualquier cosa.
  • #1 24-09-2007 13:49:32

raurquiz
    Al fin subi mi avatar
    Web

Stargate SG1 Peliculas

Shanks Talks Stargate Movies

Michael Shanks, who spent the better part of a decade playing Dr. Daniel Jackson on Stargate SG-1, told SCI FI Wire that he enjoyed the opportunity to reprise the character in the upcoming direct-to-DVD movies Stargate: Continuum and Stargate: The Ark of Truth. Filming on both projects is complete, with The Ark of Truth set for release in spring 2008 and Continuum set to follow in the fall.

"It was great to go back and see the cast," Shanks said in an interview. "I missed the portion where the team went up to the Arctic to film some scenes. I didn't cry any crocodile tears about missing that, but apparently everybody had a good time, and the footage looks amazing."

But Shanks didn't escape the cold completely. "I was part of one long day where we were filming on a frozen set, and that was fantastic, because we had this big, refrigerated set and this ship they'd built," he said. "It was a recipe for pneumonia, going in and out of the Vancouver sunshine, which was really warm, and this refrigerated set, but it was a lot of fun, because we could take our time a little bit more than we'd been able to in the past. And the look of it was fantastic."

During the filming of Continuum, Shanks added, the Air Force flew up several National Guard F-15s for the production to use in several shots. "So we got to sit inside those for a couple of days and press some buttons and switches and learn the lingo they use and get pulled around a tarmac in these $30 million planes," Shanks said. "It was one of those moments as an actor where you sit there and go, 'I can't believe I get paid for doing this.'"

ka

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/raurquiz/Foros/madonnatour2008.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/raurquiz/Foros/STarTrek_NewLogo2a.jpg

#2 24-09-2007 14:36:56

Impulso
    Vanishing Trooper
    Web

Re: Stargate SG1 Peliculas

I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M NOT BEING PAID FOR READING THIS.

pondria una firma pero me da lata.

Pie del foro