Anime Ja Nai: Foros

No es anime... es la realidad

No te has registrado

Aviso

• Aviso: desabilitada la opción de nuevos registros en el foro acá la razón y como hacerlo en caso de necesitar registro.
  • Revisa el foro de Informaciones antes de preguntar cualquier cosa.
  • #1 24-09-2007 20:23:35

raurquiz
    Al fin subi mi avatar
    Web

Kylie Returns With New Single & Album!

KYLIE RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & ALBUM!

With a sold out Homecoming tour, a hugely successful perfume launch, a touring exhibition and celebrations to mark the 20th anniversary since the release of her debut hit 'Locomotion, 2007 has been a great year for Kylie fans. And it's just about to get even better...

Kylie releases her fantastic new single "2 Hearts" on November 12th, preceded by the digital release on November 5th.

"2 Hearts" was written and produced by London based electro band Kish Mauve and finds Kylie sounding better than ever. Speaking about the track, Kylie said: "I loved it from the moment I heard it. It was a joy to record!"

The single is the first taster from Kylie's eagerly-awaited new album 'X' which hits stores on November 26th. The 13 track album, Kylie's first new studio album in four years, was recorded in London, Stockholm and Ibiza, and features the first new Kylie material since the greatest hits compilation 'Ultimate Kylie' in 2004.

'X' includes collaborations with the likes of Richard "Biff" Stannard, The Freemasons, Cutfather & Jonas Jeberg, Bloodshy & Avant, Calvin Harris, Greg Kurstin, Eg White, Guy Chambers and Cathy Dennis.

Here's the tracklist!

2 Hearts
    Like A Drug
    In My Arms
    Speakerphone
    Sensitized
    Heart Beat Rock
    The One
    No More Rain
    All I See
    Stars
    Wow
    Nu-di-ty
    Cosmic

SHOWGIRL DVD AND WHITE DIAMOND

December 10th sees the release of the double DVD of Kylie's triumphant 'Showgirl Homecoming Tour' that wowed earlier this year. The fabulous 2-disc set features the full 2 hour live show and the complete 2 hour version of 'White Diamond', an intimate film that shows Kylie as never before. With access-all-areas back stage footage and interviews with Kylie talking about her feelings, worries and aspirations, 'White Diamond' documents how Kylie and her team take Showgirl Homecoming from rehearsals to the road first in Australia and then to the UK. With feathers and sparkle galore, no Christmas stocking would be complete without it!

On October 16th and for one night only, Vue Cinemas are giving Kylie fans the chance to see an exclusive premiere screening of 'White Diamond'. The film will be shown in High Definition and Dolby 5:1 digital surround sound with footage broadcasted from the world premiere attended by Kylie at the Vue West End, Leicester Square. Stay tuned to Kylie.com for international screening dates to be announced shortly.

OTHER NEWS

Congratulations to Kylie for being awarded 'Best Production' for Showgirl Homecoming at the Vodafone Live Awards earlier this week. Kylie was unable to collect her award in person but sent a video message to say she was thrilled to win the award and to give special thanks her incredible crew and team.

----

cafiche

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/raurquiz/Foros/madonnatour2008.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/raurquiz/Foros/STarTrek_NewLogo2a.jpg

#2 25-09-2007 12:56:03

^Sandra^
    El vaso esta medio lleno.
    Web

Re: Kylie Returns With New Single & Album!

me dio paja leer porque esta en ingles.
    pero esta bueno como referencia tongue

#3 25-09-2007 12:58:33

Kamen Rider
    Kamencito Sempai
    Web

Re: Kylie Returns With New Single & Album!

ta viva aun?

http://i25.tinypic.com/qnmpe1.jpg
    Waga Zankantou ni tateru mono nashi

Pie del foro